We celebrated Easter this year on the East Coast with our two little ones. On Saturday we went to an Easter Egg hunt at our friends church and then we colored eggs at our house which then turned into deviled eggs for Sunday. We started Sunday off by going to mass and then made our way to our friends home for a late afternoon lunch and Easter egg hunt. The weather was perfect. We had a wonderful weekend of celebration. Now that Lent is over I hope to post more. Although I gave up Facebook and Twitter for Lent I felt guilty posting on the Blog like I was compensating by posting photos and thoughts here. I trust that Easter was lovely in all of your cities as well!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easter On the east Coast
We celebrated Easter this year on the East Coast with our two little ones. On Saturday we went to an Easter Egg hunt at our friends church and then we colored eggs at our house which then turned into deviled eggs for Sunday. We started Sunday off by going to mass and then made our way to our friends home for a late afternoon lunch and Easter egg hunt. The weather was perfect. We had a wonderful weekend of celebration. Now that Lent is over I hope to post more. Although I gave up Facebook and Twitter for Lent I felt guilty posting on the Blog like I was compensating by posting photos and thoughts here. I trust that Easter was lovely in all of your cities as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment