Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"She's walking"

I. is now a walker.  She walks everywhere!  I love watching her little legs as the robotically move her from place to place.  She is generally behaving in the sleep department.  She says a lot of words.  A list of them: waffle, apple, outside, M., eat, walk, goggie (doggie), boot, oh buddy, daddy, mommy, ouch, uh oh, banana, milk, cheese, ba-bye, hello, hi, all done, yes, no.  She has four teeth now, two on bottom and two on top.  She pretty much wants to do everything her sister does and M. looks out for her.  "Mommy sissy needs her boots on too", says M. or "She's walking" or "Mommy, I.  is standing" in reference to I. standing in her highchair.  Our little I. prefers climbing up the slide the reverse way to meet M. coming down the slide.  They have a lot of fun together. Laughing and giggling and giving each other kisses on the cheeks during the day and every night before bed.  I. goes to bed best when she sees that M. is tucked in.  They are really going to enjoy sharing a room in our next place!

No comments:

Post a Comment