Wednesday, October 13, 2010

31 on 10-10-10

Last year when I turned 30 I called it my quarter life crisis.  All of a sudden I was old.  Now, I never thought that I was young, but definitely not old.  When I say old I don't mean "old" but old-you know what I mean.  I had a list of things to complete when I was 30 to start off the next 30 years right.  So here is a sort of quarter life bucket list that I completed or started in the last year:

1) cut hair off
2) dye hair another color
3) have two kids
4) get into shape after having two kids
5) start running
6) complete a 5K
7) complete a sprint triathlon
8) move to an urban neighborhood
9) get a tattoo
10) continue yoga training on path to 200hr RYT

Many more items to accomplish over the next 30 years, but this was a good start!!  Thank you honey for encouraging and loving me these last 10 years!!! (also celebrated 10 years of dating on 10-10-10)

1 comment:

  1. I like your list! Very cool about dating for 10 years and a birthday all on 10-10-10! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete