 |
| master bedroom collage and shelf placement |
I have been inspired by the cold weather to stay inside and decorate my bare walls. I have had ideas and just got up the motivation this past week. Our one year anniversary week in our home.
 |
| the original picture in the frame |
 |
|
| chalk board paint and the initials of streets we lived on |
|
|
 |
| "frame a frame" concept with inspirational words suspended within them connecting the middle art with ribbon coordinating with sofas |
This is the third attempt at making the large living room frames more pleasing. So far I like it the best, but can not guarantee it will stay this way. I average on changing displays and rooms every three to four months.
I created a framed display in the living room on the back wall as well. I incorporated my black and white them. I love the contrast.
No comments:
Post a Comment