My husband has been truly amazing!!! He planned a family get-away at a nearby resort. He packed everything and arranged for the dog to stay with a friend. He pretty much took care of the girls and even took them swimming this morning without me so that I could enjoy coffee in silence...what??!!!! Wow, thank you. Although my husband was truly perfect, I could not say that for our girls. My youngest daughter slept with me. Between her torpedo-like sleep habits and her intermittent wails from 1-5 am averaging every 20 minutes-let's just say I did NOT sleep. Then, this morning was a series of one tantrum after another-go figure she didn't sleep. Instead of enjoying lunch at the Harbor we picked up Chipotle on the way home due the extremely gentle state our children were in. My oldest daughter did learn to swim under water without any flotation devices at the resort. This was very exciting!!!! My husband did the dreaded unpacking when we got home too. Still wow! Still thank you! I will end the night in a free "Happy Birthday" yoga class at a nearby studio. I look forward to Savasana. Turning 29 again isn't so bad.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Turning 29 Again Isn't So Bad
My husband has been truly amazing!!! He planned a family get-away at a nearby resort. He packed everything and arranged for the dog to stay with a friend. He pretty much took care of the girls and even took them swimming this morning without me so that I could enjoy coffee in silence...what??!!!! Wow, thank you. Although my husband was truly perfect, I could not say that for our girls. My youngest daughter slept with me. Between her torpedo-like sleep habits and her intermittent wails from 1-5 am averaging every 20 minutes-let's just say I did NOT sleep. Then, this morning was a series of one tantrum after another-go figure she didn't sleep. Instead of enjoying lunch at the Harbor we picked up Chipotle on the way home due the extremely gentle state our children were in. My oldest daughter did learn to swim under water without any flotation devices at the resort. This was very exciting!!!! My husband did the dreaded unpacking when we got home too. Still wow! Still thank you! I will end the night in a free "Happy Birthday" yoga class at a nearby studio. I look forward to Savasana. Turning 29 again isn't so bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment