| One Year Buckets |
Thursday, October 13, 2011
One Year Bucket
I had these grand plans to create a Trick-or-Treat bucket for the girls. I found some magnificent ideas in BHG magazine. So crafty, yet so easy. Then, while shopping today with my youngest daughter she spotted the dreaded plastic pumpkin buckets. Now, yes these are convenient and a great size for the kids. I just had something else in mind. They were priced right at $1 each. I couldn't say no to her at that price. That's when I wished that they were like $100 each, then I could have used that as my excuse not to get them. My daughter was so happy carrying them to the register. I added ribbon and some pom poms to help get rid of my creative bug. My oldest daughter LOVES them and keeps saying "they are so cute mom". They have been "practice" trick-or-treating with the legos downstairs and have even pulled out the astronaut costumes to add to the "pretendness". I may add more to them, but for now this is how they turned out. I am not thrilled, may be they will only be used for one year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep letting them play with them and they are bound to get destroyed, then...whoops. I guess we will have to get new ones next year. ;)
ReplyDelete