I just love Autumn. I enjoy back-to-school events, the weather, apple-picking, pumpkin-patching, the smell of fall, and the light layering of clothes. What is not to like about Autumn, except of course that it leads to winter. Let's focus on Autumn for now. My oldest daughter went to pre-school this year for the first time. She was very much looking forward to it all summer. Whenever we would drive past it she would shout with joy! She is in the the 3's program just two short mornings per week. Her teacher is wonderful providing organic snacks, Fancy Nancy at story time and is very organized and crafty. She is also being taught the Catholic tradition at this pre-school. It is a good time for her little sister and I to have some quality time together. When we drop off "big sister" Isabelle says: "No. I don't want to go to school."
 |
| M.'s First Day of Pre-School |
 |
| M.'s Second Week of Pre-School |
Apple-picking is a tradition we do every year. We went back to the same farm we went to last year. It's about an hour away from the city. They have farm animals, an orchard, and both a market area and picnic area. We look forward to making desserts with all of the apples we picked!!!!
 |
| Apple-Picking on the Farm in the Rain |
No comments:
Post a Comment