Saturday, August 27, 2011
Earthquake, hurricane, what else?
Since my last blog life has been busy (as if it is not always like that). My second daughter had a fever most of the time for my MIL's visit. I obtained a lovely wrist injury and continue to have problems with the metatarsals in both feet. My training for the tri's has stopped due to the injuries and the MD recommendations. I am super bummed because I will probably not be able to participate in both tri's I have entered in. We had an earthquake last week and a hurricane today. I am stir-crazy and the storm is not even supposed to hit for another 7 hours. We have spent several hours of the last two days getting supplies/stock for our family in case we lose electricity/water after the storm. I am on-call for work and keep checking the storm update centers to make sure it will be safe to drive in-trying to avoid having to stay in the city away from family. So far so good. I will update with Hurricane Irene photos over the next day. Off to find another indoor activity for the girls that keep mommy and daddy sane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear about the injuries! I've been wondering how you are with all of this hurricane business. Hope all goes well!
ReplyDelete