So our bedroom design has nearly made me gag since we moved into our new house. This is now the 5th bedroom I have had to decorate in our 8 years of marriage. Each room always looks different according to the lighting, the shape, the color on the walls. So I have had to adjust things along the way. We had no money left to add to our room the other home purchases so I left it "as is", uninspiring and discouraging. Hello 4th of July weekend sale at the fabric store! I found fabric to revitalize our room totaling less than thirty dollars! I sewed all week and this is what I came up with. A bed skirt, four decorative pillows for the bed and two chair pillows for the Goodwill chairs I re-upholstered a couple years back. Next stop...redoing the two side tables.
No comments:
Post a Comment