Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So many visitors, so little time



















It has been a very busy last couple of weeks.  Since I last posted we have had 5 rounds of visitors.  So many fun events happened over these weeks.  We went to a Kenny Chesney/Zac Brown Band concert, landscaped our backyard flower garden with my mom, modeled for eyeglasses to help out a photographer friend, picked up a few more shifts at work, and kayaked on the C&O Canal and the Potomac River to celebrate our 8 years of marriage.  Whew!  Our vegetable garden is growing.  The lettuce tastes awful, but the tomatoes are oh so yummy!  I.  rides a tricycle now on her own and M.  is picking up speed on her bike with training wheels.  Oh, we have potty trained our little I. too!  I decided that I was over cloth diapers and eco-friendly pull-ups.  Both girls are now completely only wearing underwear including naps and nighttime.  We'll see how it goes, but so far, so good.  So we are continuing to enjoy the summer and the beautiful days here in Virginia.  We signed up for the Triathlon/Duathlon for Labor Day Weekend, so we are continuing to train for that as well.  Well, off to fold laundry and get pool bags packed for our evening trip to the neighborhood outdoor pool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment