I have killed nearly every plant that I have owned. So who knows why a container garden seemed feasible. Her are the pics now because they are all still living. I have tried to incorporate a ritual of watering them. So far so good. We bought our flowers Easter weekend and I planted the veggies this past week. I am starting small this year in hopes that I will learn enough to go bigger next year. We have a pot or two of lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, peppers, hot peppers, broccoli and another vegetable I have already forgotten-see what I mean. I really hope the flowers make it. They are so beautiful right now!!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Our Contatiner Garden
I have killed nearly every plant that I have owned. So who knows why a container garden seemed feasible. Her are the pics now because they are all still living. I have tried to incorporate a ritual of watering them. So far so good. We bought our flowers Easter weekend and I planted the veggies this past week. I am starting small this year in hopes that I will learn enough to go bigger next year. We have a pot or two of lettuce, cabbage, tomatoes, peppers, hot peppers, broccoli and another vegetable I have already forgotten-see what I mean. I really hope the flowers make it. They are so beautiful right now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment