Monday, December 13, 2010
Craziness
So, my last entry was mid-October which was when life was "normal". Funny, I thought life was busy then! I am now committing to blog even when life is crazy for the new year. Until then, I will be playing catch-up for these last weeks. We closed on our house shortly after the last blog and I started my 200 hour yoga training the same hour we found out that we got the house. We got possession Halloween weekend and have been unpacking, organizing, and decorating every since. Without family that came out to help we would still be unpacking right now. Instead, we have found ourselves settling in these last two weeks and almost enjoying the space. Since M. transferred to a "big girl" bed sleeping consistently has been a bit scarce for all of us. The last two nights have been dreamy...both girls in bed by 730pm. We thought to ourselves..."this is what I am talking about". We actually could here our own thoughts. I think Nathan may have even read a book in silence last night! The final touches to the home are put on hold now so we can fully enjoy the Christmas season. We have been making Christmas cookies and we bought and put up our tree this past weekend. We are thrilled to be able to celebrate this year in our new East Coast home! (pictures to follow as long as the craziness is manageable)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment