Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Family Reunion
This past weekend we travelled to celebrate the Family reunion. Although the drives were long the times with family were great :) M. enjoyed her first tube ride behind the boat. She loved tubing with her daddy. She giggled most of the way-thanks to the "child-safe" speed that her great uncle pulled them at. She called everyone "Grandpa" with grey hair. They taught her to say "I'm precious" which we haven't reminded her of, although we agree. I. got to meet her Great-Grandma and many other family members. We could not find our camera as soon as we got there and then found it as soon as we got home. The only images I have are from the phone-not quite as clear as they could be. We are now preparing for our trip this Friday back home to celebrate I.'s 1 year birthday which will sum up our long summer travels.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment