Friday, July 9, 2010

"All done"

I. is starting to stand without holding on to things and also at the end of her bath last night said "all done".  It was adorable.  She dances to all music and enjoys playing with M..  M. is beginning to ride her tricycle.  She actually puts one foot on the pedal and scooches along with the other on the ground. They are definitely still a handful and keep us VERY busy.  We will be enjoying the pool tonight as a family.  Amongst all of my motherly time constraints I am in my third week of triathlon training.  My husband has been so supportive.  I have been able to get workouts done in the evenings and if I. actually sleeps well I get training done in the morning.  I did a 45 minute bike ride yesterday am.  It was wonderful-peaceful.  I could enjoy the rest of the day knowing that the training was in.  This thing called life is so tiresome-is it always going to be this way?  I think so.  So let's live life to the fullest since we'll be tired anyway, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment