We have had a trying month...as we have had for many now. Between not sleeping due to either child or being called into work, and the stress of my husband's job search we are needless to say becoming worn out. May started out the same as the others, but has shown us some mercy over these past couple of days. N. was officially offered and accepted the job he has been interviewing for since the first week of March! Yay! Although, we are unable to truly let our guard down until the first day he walks into the office, we are quietly celebrating daily. I have taken on a yoga instructor position at a yoga/pilates studio in an artsy part of Alexandria. We both start these jobs within 24 hours of each other. Over the next several months I will begin "official" triathlon training for a September race. N. said he would help to pace me in the bike and run training portions which I am very appreciative of. He ran a 5k with me a couple weekends ago at MY pace...believe me, that is slow for my super fast husband even though I ran over a minute faster than in my training. So even though the month has been trying, we have spent some lovely days out in DC. I have included some pictures of our adventures :)
Congratulations on Nathan's job. I'm sure that will be a wonderful relief to you both, hope things will feel less stressful now. Your babies are darling, Isabella looks like you and your mom in lots of pictures, so it's nice you have one that looks like each of you.
ReplyDelete